Short Circuit: Social innovation—creating a public voice
What is an innovation short circuit?
Innovation SHORT CIRCUITS, delivered by industry experts and influencers, are topic-based conversation sessions that help students gain expertise in innovation mindset, skills and practices.
How to Innovate A Global Podcast That Fosters Social Change
November 13, 2-3:30 p.m.
Sponsored by: SOWT Media and The ISU Student Innovation Center
- Ramsey Tesdell, CEO Sowt Media, 2006 ISU Graduate
TELL ME MORE
Who is Ramsey G. Tesdell?
CEO, Sowt Media; Advisory Board, Google/PRX Podcast; Founder, 7iber.com
Ramsey G. Tesdell is the executive director and a partner of Sowt Media, a leading Arab podcast network based in Amman, Jordan. Sowt Media’s podcast Eib, is one of the top podcasts in the region. Ramsey is on the advisory board for the Google / PRX Podcast creators program, and a founding partner of 7iber.com. He has a B.S. in rhetoric and communication from Iowa State University and an M.S. in technical communication from the University of Washington in Seattle. He lives in Amman with his partner and two children.
- What it means to build a business in a country embracing religious, legal, and social traditions that influence equity, diversity and inclusion
- How innovation responds to rejection by promoting inclusion and diversity
- Pathways for impactful innovation using electronic media forums
- Why incorporating studies in technical communication is essential for success in business and advocacy
Oops! We could not locate your form.