Innovation Technical Circuit
- Todd Snyder, Founder and Designer for Todd Snyder, New York
- Amy Hall, VP of Social Consciousness for Eileen Fisher
- Deb Brown, Co-Founder of Save Your Town, expert on Main Street Retail Innovation
- Access to renowned industry innovators sharing retail success stories and strategies.
- A sneak peek into the latest, greatest approaches to customer insights and experiences–products, services, engagement, and more.
- Tested platforms and models for business sustainability.
- 2:45 PM: Event kick-off
- 3:00 PM: Keynote Presentation with Todd Snyder: "Retail & Brand Reinvention"
- 4:00 PM: Amy Hall: "Platforms for Sustainable Business Models"
- 5:00 PM: Deb Brown: "Main Street Retail: Strategies for Innovation & Sustainability"
- 6:00 PM: Networking Reception
Sponsored by Student Innovation Center, College of Human Sciences, AESHM, Sparks, Innovate 1858
All are welcome to attend! The first 100 in-person attendees will be entered into a drawing for curated gift boxes by Innovate 1858, the student-operated retail store!