IT’S YOUR CENTER!
Join us for the Student Innovation Center Housewarming party on Thursday, January 26th from 3:30 PM- 6:30 PM.
Participate in our building-wide scavenger hunt to explore all areas of the Student Innovation Center and win prizes! Snag some free goodies, learn about our makerspaces, enjoy coffee, cocoa and cookies!
ALL CYCLONES ARE INVITED
What’s going on during the Housewarming?
Makerspace Demos & Workshop Info
See demos, grab giveaways, ask questions, and sign up for workshops. Makerspaces are open to all students, faculty, and staff to use!
Join our building-wide scavenger hunt to explore all areas of the Student Innovation Center and enter for the chance to win prizes!
Giveaways & Games
You will not leave this building empty-handed! Totes, stickers, pens, food, and more throughout the building. We even have goodies made in our Makerspaces that you can come back to create too!
Network and Mingle
Meet other innovators from every corner of campus, and learn about the different events and innovation programs you can join at the Student Innovation Center!
- See projects created by student organizations (including PrISUm, SAE, Cardinal Spacing Mining, and more) using the Center’s assembly bays, and learn how you can join in on the action
- Watch demos of the Gaffer’s Guild blowing glass
- Visit pop-up shops at Innovate 1858 and check out deals at SPARKS Cafe
- Meet and greet Pappajohn Center for Entrepreneurship staff and CYstarters and get information on upcoming programs in the third-level entrepreneurship hub
- Visit the College of Design classrooms for information and activities in advanced additive manufacturing, crafted objects, sketchnoting, creative thinking, exhibition design, UX design, and letterpress
- Pop by the Start Something LAS I+E Academy on the second floor to meet fellow student entrepreneurs and innovative opportunities through the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Enjoy free ice cream from the ISU Creamery in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences’ Collaborative Learning Labs on the fourth level, and see student displays showcasing programs in entrepreneurship and innovation