Innovation Design Sprint
Sponsored by the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, The Carrie Chapman Catt Center,
The Department of Political Science, and The Student Innovation Center
Ready, Run, Race: GO VOTE
Create a GO VOTE Platform to Motivate ISU Students to Vote
$3000 in prizes
for an Innovation Design Sprint
This is a non-partisan, non-ideological voter engagement competition that is open to all students — including international and graduate students — from all colleges and fields of study!
Attend 3 Online HELP Sessions
- Help us understand why students don’t or do vote
- Develop a campaign to increase student voters
- Test the campaign
- Scale your idea for the future
Winners announced April 16
Learn about the ISU Story
March 24, 6-7 p.m.
- Surprising data about ISU voters
- Identifying and scoping the problem
Build your campaign strategy
March 31, 6-7 p.m.
Dr. Kelly Shaw, Political Science
- Twice elected Mayor
- Former congressional staffer
Will It Work?
April 7, 6-7 p.m.
Workshop to review your campaign strategy.
Test your voting strategy
GO VOTE: April 8-13
Measuring your impact — did it matter?