Submit a Reservation Request
Reservation requests must be submitted at least one (1) business day in advance. Responses to day-of reservations will be accommodated when possible but are not guaranteed. Requests submitted on Saturday and Sunday will be handled Monday.
- All meeting and study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis unless reserved at least one (1) business day in advance by the Student Innovation Center. Reservations are not guaranteed.
- The Student Innovation Center cannot reserve college-dedicated spaces. To reserve a college-dedicated space, contact the college directly.
- When arriving at a space, please check our reservation panels outside reservable meeting rooms to ensure the space is available.
- The same group cannot use study rooms for longer than 3 hours per day.
- Please clean up after your group finishes and take the trash to the bins in the corridors.
- All room equipment and furniture may not leave the room.
- Please restore the room to how you found it before leaving (clean whiteboards, place furniture back to its original location, etc.).
The center also has an auditorium, learning-in-the-round classroom, team-based learning classroom, large capacity classroom, and medium capacity classroom. To book these spaces, please contact Facilities Planning and Management to schedule.