Earn as you learn
The goal of our Student Innovation Fellows Corps is to identify and foster opportunities for innovation by pairing ambitious students with industry leaders and collaborators. Our innovation programs do just that! Earn your way toward your Fellows pin by attending any of the below programs.
Innovation Circuits, delivered by industry experts and influencers, are immersive topically linked sessions that give students an opportunity to gain expertise, innovate, and contribute meaningfully. Short Circuits are topic-based conversation sessions that help students gain expertise in innovation mindset, skills, and practices.
Upcoming Fellows Cohort Sessions
Every Sunday | 3-6 PM | Student Innovation Center (Innovation Fellows Lounge, 3121 SICTR)
- October 10: Pumpkin Carving and Flash Innovation: Honoring Cultural Traditions (meet at the tents by water tower)
- October 17: Flash Innovation: Teamwork and Collaboration
- October 24: Flash Innovation: October Coaching and Tracking
- October 31: Halloween Costume Party and Flash Innovation: Teamwork and Collaboration, Part 2
- November 7: TBD
- November 14: Thanksgiving Pot Luck and Flash Innovation: What are you thankful for?
- November 28: Flash Innovation: November Coaching and Tracking
- December 5: Holiday Party and Flash Innovation: TBD
- December 12: Finals Study Session
via Zoom (register for the Innovation Fellows Program to get a Zoom invitation)
Ready to join the Fellows? Have some questions first? Either way, attend our regular Orientation and Information Sessions.
- October 12, 5:30-6:15
- November 9, 5:30-6:15
- December 7, 5:30-6:15