Reserve a meeting or study room
- All rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis unless reserved at least one (1) business day in advance by the Student Innovation Center. Reservations are not guaranteed.
- When arriving to a space, please check our reservation panels located outside reservable meeting rooms to ensure the space is available for use.
- Study rooms cannot be used by the same group for longer than 3 hours per day.
- Please clean up after your group is finished and take trash to the bins in the corridors.
- All room equipment and furniture may not leave the room.
- Please restore the room to how you found it before leaving (clean whiteboards, place furniture back to original location, etc.).
Student Innovation Center Floor Plans
The Student Innovation Center has 13 meetings rooms and a variety of study spaces available for reservation. Each space has unique capacities, amenities, and A/V capabilities. Contact us to see what rooms might be the perfect fit for you!
The center also has an auditorium, learning-in-the-round classroom, team-based learning classroom, large capacity classroom, and medium capacity classroom. To book these spaces, please contact Facilities Planning and Management to schedule.